Saturday, January 3, 2015

What Driving Does to me.

So I have been going for driving classes since almost two weeks and I have to say I ended up coming away harbouring more hatred for the car than I used to have. I have always disliked cars and labelled them as the cause of global warming but now I have a new reason to hold a grudge against those big, metal machines. 

Firstly, Why do we need to change gears? I find it a highly unnecessary exercise. I already have a huge wheel in my hands, which I can barely handle, and now you are telling me I need to twist a stick around (without looking at it, mind you). No, just no.

Secondly, Why are there so many dials up there? Like, we will totally glance at the amount in the fuel tank in heavy traffic. Can't you just have a voice saying, "You are getting low on fuel."?

Thirdly, Why are cars so BIG?! I can barely manage the corner on our side, how do you expect me to stay aware enough to glance at the rearview mirror on the other end too?

Hence, I decreed that cars should be banned from the face of earth. Bikes and cycles are enough. Use public transport.

Buses ki jai. Car Pooling ki hai. 

I invite a healthy debate on this. So do comment :)

Stay awesome. Stay Retarded. :)

2 comments: